The Komyo ReikiDo Ukraine mission is to spread Hyakuten Sensei’s Teaching for all Russian and Ukrainian speaking people, by offering all levels KRD classes, gathering practices, retreats, providing educational materials, based on Komyo ReikiDo philosophy – the Way of Komyo Reiki teaching and practice. We do not mix or teach other Reiki/healing modalities.
• We support and preserve the authenticity of Komyo ReikiDo Teaching by understanding, going deeply into it’s essence, by following our shared never ending spiritual path, our DOJO in daily life, path of integrity, growth and improvement which is helping us to cultivate and uplift spirituality and the whole being so as to attain the ultimate objective of Reiki Ryoho, i.e., “the absolute INNER PEACE” or “Satori” or Enlightenment”.
• Peace, harmony, compassion and sustainability on a collective global scale resulting from each person being able to live and act in alignment with their true nature, true selves, their unique talents, interests and disposition.
• We provide upgraded teaching manuals (information) to ensure the highest quality of education;
• We practice Reiki Principles (precepts) in our daily life;
• We organize Reiki gatherings utilizing Japanese techniques as these were taught in 1920-30 in Japan. Our practice follows the original method of activating natural healing ability, spiritual awaking prescribed by the founder of Reiki Ryoho – Mikao Usui Sensei.
• We organize seminars conferences and retreats around the globe to incorporate totalize Reiki practitioners for the highest good of humanity, for creating healthy climate in Earth.
• We seek to inspire and radiate more light and love in the world through the disciplined practice and deep philosophy of Reiki Ryoho.
• We believe that living a mindful, peaceful, and harmonious life can facilitate spiritual awakening and enlightenment for all people.
• We attend to life’s gift of the present in order to advance our happiness and health, and we look for the opportunities it provides for gratitude, joy, and appreciation.
• Awareness of Oneness, of our interconnection with the nature, people and all living beings is our Ecological Awareness which clarifies our responsibility and opportunity of cause and affect that our thoughts and actions have on other people, our planet and creation.