Mikao Usui Sensei (Founder of Usui Reiki Ryoho)
Hyakuten Inamoto (Founder of Komyo ReikiDo )
Viktoria Romanova (Founder of Komyo ReikiDo Ukraine)
Reiki lineage (energy lineage) is a very important part of Reiki system, but it is not everything.
1. Neither of these is better or worse than the
Neither is “stronger” or “weaker”.
Neither is “more advanced or less advanced.”
2. By lineage a Reiki practitioner is not noble.
By lineage a Reiki practitioner is not superior.
By lineage a Reiki practitioner is not ignoble.
By lineage a Reiki practitioner is not inferior.
3. By deed a Reiki practitioner is noble.
By deed a Reiki practitioner is superior.
By deed a Reiki practitioner is ignoble.
By deed a Reiki practitioner is inferior.
4. Your Reiki lineage does not make a good practitioner or a Teacher.
“Clothes do not make the man,” as the saying goes.
5. Deeds are the criteria of a good Reiki practitioner and a good Teacher.
Your mental, verbal and bodily deeds, i.e., what you think, what you speak and what you do are of the greatest importance.
Whatever Reiki system (style) you favour and practice, if it works for you, then that’s yours to work with.
To perfect oneself is good,
to advance thence to perfect others is great,
yet to advance to conjoin in the perfection of all beings is even greater!