THE MISSION OF KOMYO REIKIDO (for UKRAINE/RUSSIA)
• Spread created by Hyakuten Inamoto Sensei “Komyo ReikiDo“— Reiki system throughout the Russian-speaking areas and around the world — as a way (DO) of spiritual cultivation and development performed through self-discipline, persistent and constant (regular) practice of Reiki so as to attain (aiming to) the ultimate objective of Reiki Ryoho “Satori” or “the absolute INNER PEACE”.
• Treasure it’s Japanese source (begun from MIKAO USUI Sensei — the Founder of Reiki Ryoho), keep authenticity and originality (unique features) of Sensei Inamoto’s teaching:
“Keep it simple” Reiki system and practice (Hayashi Shiki (style) Usui Reiki Ryoho) — “Simplicity is the key to Truth”, “Place your hands”, “Surrender”, and “Smile”
teach Komyo ReikiDo according to updated Sensei Inamoto’s materials (manuals) and conforming to the regulations (standards/norms) of KRD teaching.
• Follow tradition and philosophy of Komyo ReikiDo according to its values, — with honor, mature respect and integrity (sense of unity/oneness) among all members / practitioners of the global KRD community;
• Commit and guarantee the highest standards / ethical norms of teaching (training) and practice; maintain/ enrich international reputation; cooperate/contribute to the straightening /enhancing/consolidation and development of the international community;
• Embody the principles of Reiki Ryoho (Reiki Precepts) in everyday life, serve as “a good model” of Reiki practitioner example, personify the world of unity and integrity, harmony and peace, loving kindness and compassion, true happiness and unconditional love;
• Support KRD students on the path of their spiritual transformation/development by providing original teaching materials, clarifying and sharing reliable, verified, confirmed information about Japanese art of Reiki Ryoho supplementing orally by personal experiential knowledge and wisdom.
• Organize Reiki practical classes (circles / gatherings), following the Japanese style of practice, help participants through collective practice to discover new depths of Reiki Ryoho so that they can explore and align with our true nature;
• Organize training/teaching events, seminars, retreats around the world aimed to provide opportunities for empowerment of individual spiritual development (enlightenment) and our collective evolution in order to create a new global sustainable community — spiritually awakened people who interact with each other as a one unity, serving for the highest good/sake of all living beings and humanity, contributing and assisting each other for the formation of a healthy environment, maintaining an eco-balance so that our future generations and the planet as a whole can survive and thrive.
“Traditionally Reiju 靈授 (initiation) is given in person; face to face.
“Touch” (the laying-on of hands) plays a pivotal role in Reiju process; a series of things we do in order to achieve a particular result. Touch in the form of the laying-on of hands is to impart the healing energy and information to Reiki Ryoho students. There is an unbroken succession of Teachers and Shihans, linked by the sacred touch of Reiju ritual, right back to the founder, Usui Sensei.
Reiju with “touch” — a visual symbol of an unseen transmission of not just of the healing energy but also of the information. Touch is a means of communication, an expression of unity, a bonding of people. It is a key to giving and receiving information and to help us bond.
Is “distant (online) Reiju “possible?
Theoretically it seems possible, for there exists a distant healing in Reiki Ryoho systems. And yet we need to understand that sending Reiki energy from a distance to someone and passing (imparting) Reiki energy and the information on to another is a different story, and that the distant Reiju does lack an important and pivotal factor, that is, “TOUCH.” The pivotal factor of a good old tradition: “in person Reiju” and “touch” must be maintained.”
Hyakuten Inamoto Sensei’s statement from July, 2020.
Komyo ReikiDo© All rights reserved.
Komyo ReikiDo dis-allows on-line Reiki classes with distant Reiju & will not recognise certificates issued by these classes.
Komyo ReikiDo follows, preserves and keeps IN PERSON Reiju tradition alive with the highest respect to the Founder of the Japanese Healing Art, Usui Mikao Sensei.
Online Reiju is not allowed by Inamoto Sensei and is not recognized in the Komyo ReikiDo standards of teaching and practice.
Komyo ReikiDo Ukraine
During Reiki Ryoho (Japanese Healing Art) sessions, some practitioners can be more sensitive than others, some may even feel byosen before a treatment starts. Some have psychic abilities and are able to hear, see or sense things that most people do not. If we experience all that, naturally we are tempted to think that we are doing the healing. We start to analyse what we feel, hear and see. We try to work out where the energy should go and what would be the best way to cure a disease or malfunction of the recipient – all because we sincerely want to help.
Often the question arises: What should we do when we became so sensitive, when we see and hear things, or feel pain in our body or strong hibiki in our hands?
Inamoto Sensei says: “It is all very personal, some people are more gifted than others, more sensitive or skilful. Not everyone has to have such gifts or abilities. It can be very helpful to sense imbalances or health disorders in recipients, but basically, we don’t need anything like that. We are here just to place our hands.”
Hyakuten Inamoto Sensei reminds us that: “Japanese Healing Art of Reiki Ryoho is not about doing or thinking. It is about SURRENDER 100% to the Universe. As Reiki Ryoho practitioners, we DO NOTHING and THINK NOTHING in the way of healing. Reiki knows where to go and how to heal for the highest good of the person. We need to be the purer (cleaner) Reiki channel (conduit) possible. Less ego, more room for love — the healing energy of the Universe.”
Inamoto Sensei’s advice to us is: “Do not get attached to your sensations. Your ego and self-clinging are an obstruction in the channel for Reiki healing energy to travel through. Keep your practice simple: Place your hands, surrender and smile. Reiki Ryoho is the art of surrendering.”
Author: Victoria Romanova
Certified Komyo ReikiDo Teacher / Shihan
Komyo ReikiDo© Ukraine. All rights reserved.
We welcome you to share this article among Reiki People with the reference to the source.
To learn more about the Japanese Healing Art of Reiki Ryoho or to sign up for seminars with Inamoto Sensei, please contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
and/or mobile: +380683167077 (WhatsApp/ Viber)
Due to the COVID-19 global pandemic, people all over the world have been struggling with all kinds of health issues and mental, emotional and spiritual disorders. Naturally, as Reiki Ryoho (Japanese Healing Art) practitioners, we want to do all we can to serve and support others. We may now be offering distant Reiki healing more often, individually or as part of a group.
Questions often arise around permission and distant healing. Are we allowed to do distant healing without permission? Should we inform recipients? Is it appropriate to send Reiki to someone without asking them? Could it cause bad karma?
Actually, the answer might be quite simple. Hyakuten Inamoto Sensei always says: “Reiki is the energy of the Universe. It is Reiki that does the fine job of healing. Reiki always works for the highest good of recipient”.
Inamoto Sensei reminds us that we do nothing in the way of healing. As Reiki Ryoho practitioners, we put our ego aside and just surrender to Reiki.
When asked about his own practice, approach, Inamoto Sensei usually answers: “I do distant Reiki healing with permission and without permission. Sometimes we cannot get it, especially when the person is in a coma or emergency room or just simply uncontactable”.
His advice to us is: “Follow your heart — your kokoro. If you feel more comfortable with permission, please ask for permission. But if it’s not possible to get a permission, remember that Reiki always works for the highest good with permission or without permission. Trust Reiki”.
Author: Victoria Romanova
光明靈氣道 Komyo ReikiDo© Ukraine
To learn more about the Japanese Healing Art of Reiki Ryoho or sign up for seminars with Inamoto Sensei, please contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
and/or mobile: +380683167077 (WhatsApp/ Viber)
Sincerely and Gassho,
Certified Komyo ReikiDo Teacher / Shihan — Victoria Romanova
The Founder of Komyo ReikiDo® Ukraine, official representative of Inamoto Sensei.
The resource requested could not be found on this server!