THE MISSION OF KOMYO REIKIDO (for UKRAINE/RUSSIA)
• Spread created by Hyakuten Inamoto Sensei “Komyo ReikiDo“— Reiki system throughout the Russian-speaking areas and around the world — as a way (DO) of spiritual cultivation and development performed through self-discipline, persistent and constant (regular) practice of Reiki so as to attain (aiming to) the ultimate objective of Reiki Ryoho “Satori” or “the absolute INNER PEACE”.
• Treasure it’s Japanese source (begun from MIKAO USUI Sensei — the Founder of Reiki Ryoho), keep authenticity and originality (unique features) of Sensei Inamoto’s teaching:
“Keep it simple” Reiki system and practice (Hayashi Shiki (style) Usui Reiki Ryoho) — “Simplicity is the key to Truth”, “Place your hands”, “Surrender”, and “Smile”
teach Komyo ReikiDo according to updated Sensei Inamoto’s materials (manuals) and conforming to the regulations (standards/norms) of KRD teaching.
• Follow tradition and philosophy of Komyo ReikiDo according to its values, — with honor, mature respect and integrity (sense of unity/oneness) among all members / practitioners of the global KRD community;
• Commit and guarantee the highest standards / ethical norms of teaching (training) and practice; maintain/ enrich international reputation; cooperate/contribute to the straightening /enhancing/consolidation and development of the international community;
• Embody the principles of Reiki Ryoho (Reiki Precepts) in everyday life, serve as “a good model” of Reiki practitioner example, personify the world of unity and integrity, harmony and peace, loving kindness and compassion, true happiness and unconditional love;
• Support KRD students on the path of their spiritual transformation/development by providing original teaching materials, clarifying and sharing reliable, verified, confirmed information about Japanese art of Reiki Ryoho supplementing orally by personal experiential knowledge and wisdom.
• Organize Reiki practical classes (circles / gatherings), following the Japanese style of practice, help participants through collective practice to discover new depths of Reiki Ryoho so that they can explore and align with our true nature;
• Organize training/teaching events, seminars, retreats around the world aimed to provide opportunities for empowerment of individual spiritual development (enlightenment) and our collective evolution in order to create a new global sustainable community — spiritually awakened people who interact with each other as a one unity, serving for the highest good/sake of all living beings and humanity, contributing and assisting each other for the formation of a healthy environment, maintaining an eco-balance so that our future generations and the planet as a whole can survive and thrive.